Wednesday, January 06, 2010

letter from Motionbox Pro

From   Thursday, November 05, 2009
----------Hi John

Motionbox just announced a new PRO service yesterday and I thought that you and the readers of Video Technology would be interested. We'll waive the pro-account setup fee for you or any of your readers who sign up - it's a $50 value. There are now 3 levels of Motionbox service - Basic, Premium, and PRO.

Motionbox PRO is a comprehensive video hosting solution and includes archival storage, web-based editing, streaming and embedding, all in up to 1080p HD quality. I would love for you to try out Motionbox for free and let your readers know what you think. I've put together this site which boils it all down - feel free to repost any or all of it:

http://motionboxnews.com

If you are able to post or tweet about Motionbox please send me the link so I can share it with everyone. I am here if you have any questions.

Thank you so much,

Lowell
--
Lowell Dempsey, Motionbox
www.motionbox.com

No comments: