Thursday, July 21, 2011

Retrevo.com has a HDTV model number decoder.

http://retrevo.com/


Retrevo. We’re one of largest consumer electronics shopping and review sites in the world where shoppers discover, learn about and buy the latest gadgets and gear.


So I saw them on the news and thought I'd give it a try.

I have a Sharp AQUOS LC-C5255U TV.  It a 52 Inch LCD from Costco it was an excellent deal and at the time one of the lowest costing TV's that could do pixel per pixel 1080x1920 display.  This was important to me because I wanted to evaluate HDMI output video cards and also get the best possible 1080p Video possible. 

So this is an excellent Item to challenge Retrevo with. 

Search was better then Google, in that no spam or cluttered with components and parts. 

It had spec's and refurbished prices and comparisons to new models. 

Something I'd want when buying or selling used gear or going to an auction. 

I think they did well.  






No comments: